Sally Lawrence has been an educator for 23 years with 19 of those years working with and for both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities. Her vast experience and differing roles within education enable Sally to bring a wealth of knowledge, skills and understanding to any given task.
If you are looking for someone to walk with you on engaging with both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to strengthen your educational work, please contact Sally Lawrence. Core services include:
- Curriculum, development, writing and reviews
- Keynote address, workshops and Professional Development Facilitation
- Project Management
- Strategic and Innovative Program Design
- Cultural awareness training with an Indigenous Elder or Community member
- Ration Shed Tours to Cherbourg Historical Precinct
Similarly, if you wish to develop your Indigenous services and products to align better with the National curriculum and schools, please contact Sally Lawrence.
0439 88 49 88