Sally Lawrence has been an educator for 19 years with 15 of those years working with and for both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities. Her vast experience and differing roles within education, enables Sally to bring a wealth of knowledge, skills and understanding to any given task.
If you are looking for someone to walk with you on engaging with both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to strengthen your educational work, please contact Sally Lawrence. My core services include:
- Curriculum, development, writing and reviews – Embedding Indigenous Perspectives
- Project Management
- Strategic and Innovative Program Design
- Cultural awareness training with an Indigenous Elder or Community member
- Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) Training
- Ration Shed Tours to Cherbourg Historical Precinct
Similarly, if you wish to develop your Indigenous services and products to align better with the National curriculum and schools, please contact Sally Lawrence.
0439 88 49 88